Marmot friend

Marmot friend
Our little Marmot friend-checking out the clover

WINTER 2008

WINTER 2008
WINTER 2008

The right side of my original photos are blurry....why you say? The day I took them I was so tired from working that I thought my eyes were tired and not focusing. In reality it was a finger smudge on the lens of the camera. Got a kick our of myself when I realized what had happened.


August is not a good time of year to begin remodeling a mobile home. Especially one that has 2 barely working air conditioners, both scarcely hanging from the windows in which they were placed. The weather was in the 100's and my little tuna can reeked of leftover odors from cigarettes and a dog...not a good picture.


My role model for this endeavor... MY AUNT MARY, who encouraged me all along the way by listening and laughing with me. She was a fixer-upper and remodeler...and I would follow in her footsteps!?!

My Favorite Aunt Mary

My Favorite Aunt Mary

Sunday, February 3, 2013

New Dining Table

Goin' a bit modern....love the way the glass reflects the outside weather.
Design to mimic Harry Lunstead Designs

Martha Stewart Chairs

12 comments:

Geneva said...

Like your new modern look ... your're right, it's neat the way it reflects what's going on outside.

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Ooo! but it lends to the airiness of your home.
I have always loved what you've done with your 'little' place. You sure make it look like you're living LARGE!

this is fabulous. Pat
P.S.: glad to see you posting!

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

You've done an amazing job on the renovation. Found your blog searching for master bath and kitchen remodeling.

retrodiva {designs} said...

I wandered to your lovely, lovely remodel from mobilehomeliving.org. I was surprised to see you mention Moxee - I live in Yakima! SMALL world! Your little river cabin is gorgeous & inspiring - thanks for sharing :)

home remodeler houston tx said...

Stunning winter wonderland outdoors! Love the photo.

commercial builders california said...

I love the photos of winter wonderland, they all look new and white. Very relaxing too watch snowfall and frolicker around it.

commercial builders california said...

Winter wonderland photos remind of the beauty of nature.Thanks for posting your photos.

Jancy said...

I wish to move my RTM Homes at same kind of location. and I love your Modern look.

Unknown said...

I like the glass tables here as well! They're like adding mirrors to your bedroom to make it look bigger. Is it hard to keep it clean from smudges and the like though? http://www.allevaconstruction.com/services/additions-renovations.html

Unknown said...

My uncle needs new mobile home floor vents put in. He would like to get it done sooner rather than later and especially before winter rolls around. I really want to help him remodel and fix up his home. http://www.thirdcreeksupplyinc.com/floorregisters.htm

techblog said...

Your blog look nice and good in quality so make more back links for it.
Qmobile Price and Specification

J. Whitman said...

Awesome post!

gainesville windows replacement

gainesville replacement window

window company gainesville