Marmot friend

Marmot friend
Our little Marmot friend-checking out the clover

WINTER 2008

WINTER 2008
WINTER 2008

The right side of my original photos are blurry....why you say? The day I took them I was so tired from working that I thought my eyes were tired and not focusing. In reality it was a finger smudge on the lens of the camera. Got a kick our of myself when I realized what had happened.


August is not a good time of year to begin remodeling a mobile home. Especially one that has 2 barely working air conditioners, both scarcely hanging from the windows in which they were placed. The weather was in the 100's and my little tuna can reeked of leftover odors from cigarettes and a dog...not a good picture.


My role model for this endeavor... MY AUNT MARY, who encouraged me all along the way by listening and laughing with me. She was a fixer-upper and remodeler...and I would follow in her footsteps!?!

My Favorite Aunt Mary

My Favorite Aunt Mary

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Buwana's New Sink and Counter

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow made with Smilebox

5 comments:

deb said...

Looks great!!!

Unknown said...

Love the copper and the new sink is great too! Looking so good!

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

You're the only person I've seen use this Smile box to make videos for you blog. Is it pretty easy?

Also-- I've seen this counter top before in a previous post; did you just nail the copper to the existing counter top? No glue application on the underside?
and... what are the tiles on the backsplash?

I'm going to read again...
Love this video and may try one
Pat

plumbing service edmonton ab said...

I love the winter scenery in this place. By the way, where is this location? Thanks.

Unknown said...

Hey there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts about bathroom remodeler in your area. I am glad to stop by your site and know more about bathroom remodeler. Keep it up! This is a good read. You have such an interesting and informative page. I will be looking forward to visit your page again and for your other posts as well.
Not only do our homeowners benefit from this sophisticated technology, we also provide all our customers with the complete cost of the project upfront. When homeowners are given the full cost at the beginning of the project, this gives them more flexibility in choosing materials and other design elements to see how their choices affect the overall project. Bathroom Remodeler Andover MA